in

An Actor from Drama ‘To All The Guys Who Loved Me’ Has Been Confirmed with COVID-19

Credit: KBS

As an actor from drama To All The Guys Who Loved Me has been confirmed with COVID-19, all those who had contact or overlapping movements went into self-isolation.

Previously, a media outlet reported that a bit-part actor, who has appeared in drama To All The Guys Who Loved Me was tested positive with COVID-19, and that the drama is an alert as they still have a couple more episodes to go.

In response, an official from the drama said, “Those who had contact or overlapping movements with the actor are under self-isolation after being tested. At the moment, no additional confirmed cases have been found.”

Also, it is said that because To All The Guys Who Loved Me is filming the last minute works ahead of the final episode, which will air on August 25, there will be no major disruption to the filming schedules.

Meanwhile, To All The Guys Who Loved Me is a romantic comedy that takes place when two men with opposite charms ask out a woman who is enjoying her singledom.

Source (1)

What do you think?

‘The Good Detective’ Once Again Breaks Its Highest Viewership

MONSTA X’s Shownu & Minhyuk to Sing Collaboration OST for ‘She Is My Type’