Rapper Deepflow (full name Ryu Sang Gu) has become legally married.
Deepflow announced his wedding on his Instagram on the 13th. The rapper said “I will be writing a few updates. Since it has been posted online and has been reported in articles, I am letting you know that I have recently become legally wed.”
Deepflow stated that the scheduled wedding ceremony is continued to be pushed back due to the COVID-19 situation. “I ask everyone to celebrate us officially once the ceremony takes place,” he wrote.
Previously on the 1st, Deepflow said on his hip-hop podcast ‘Spicy Radio’ (literal translation), “I’m a newlywed. I didn’t get to have the ceremony because of the Coronavirus, but I’m a legally married man.” At the time, the rapper said that it felt weird to announce the registration of his marriage and that he registered for marriage last September but hasn’t been able to hold the ceremony because of the pandemic. He added that he hasn’t yet decided who to ask for the wedding song.
Born in 1984, the well-known rapper is 37 years old this year. Famous for his rough rapping, he appeared on Mnet’s High School Rapper in 2017, and Show Me The Money 777 in 2018.
The following is the full caption written by Deepflow:
I will be writing a few updates for the new year.
- I haven’t shaved my head since the new year. Actually, I can’t stand it anymore. I’m about to give up.
- Since it has been posted online and has been reported in articles, I am letting you know that I have recently become legally wed. The planned wedding is keep being pushed back because of the Coronavirus. I ask everyone to celebrate us officially once the ceremony takes place!
- I want to start a blog but cannot decide between Tistory and Naver. Please make me a recommendation. I want to use the platform mainly for uploading food photos.
- The tteokbokki meal kit that we’ve been secretly preparing for a year is about to be released. This is a collaboration with the owner of Babara’s Kitchen in Hannam-dong. It will be released under the name of ‘Like Tteokbokki’. It’s a new challenge of mine.
- The planning for my new album has taken place rather quickly. The name of the album is #Apophenia.
- Happy New Year and stay healthy, both physically and mentally.