Super Junior’s Eunhyuk to Direct ‘Beyond LIVE’ + Get Ready for a Rich ‘SUPER SHOW’!

Credit: SM Entertainment, V LIVE

Super Junior announced an upgraded performance only for the online concert “Beyond LIVE.”

Super Junior will stream “Beyond the SUPER SHOW” live worldwide on NAVER V LIVE from 3:00 p.m. on May 31 KST. It is expected to draw attention from viewers with an unconventional stage that could not be seen offline by combining various new technologies with intense performances.

Above all, Eunhyuk became the one in charge of “overall production,” making up the setlist and doubling the fun by recreating the choreography. Earlier, Eunhyuk was recognized for his excellent production ability by successfully finishing Super Junior’s various concerts, including “Super Show 7,” “Super Show 7S,” and “Super Show 8.” He also perfectly pulled off the production of a solo concert of TFBOYS, which attracted 30,000 fans.

Eunhyuk held a surprise live streaming on May 26 during the practice session and said, “Now, about 95 percent of the show has been completed. Every time we practice for the concert, everyone is doing their best. I hope fans will fill the remaining 5 percent on the day of the concert.”

Not only will Super Junior performing global hit songs such as “Sorry, Sorry,” “Mr. Simple,” and “Sexy, Free & Single,” they are also preparing for the unique unit group performances of Super Junior-D&E and Super Junior-K.R.Y..

In particular, Super Junior-K.R.Y. is expected to perform their new song “Home,” a track from their first mini-album When We Were Us to be released on June 8, during the “Beyond the SUPER SHOW,” drawing attention.

With the “Multi View” function that allows users to view various screens on one screen, and the “Muti Cam” function that enables the viewers to choose the wanted screen, “Beyond the SUPER SHOW” will provide dynamic fun for fans. The tickets are available on Naver V LIVE+.

Source (1)

Leave your vote

182 Points
Related Posts

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.