A recent post on Twitter has been causing a stir among fans of The Glory, with the user sharing details of what to expect in Part 2 of the series.
The post, titled “The Review for The Glory Part 2‘s Preview,” outlines eight key points:
- A passionate romantic scene is about to unfold between Moon Dong Eun (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Joo Yeo Jeong (Lee Do Hyun).
- Kang Hyun Nam (Yeom Hye Ran) and Joo Yeo Jeon are the only people who can make Dong Eun smile.
- Yoon So Hee (Lee So Yi) plays a key role in the show.
- The contrasting acting styles of Lim Ji Yeon and Song Hye Kyo are mind-blowing, with Lim using all her facial muscles and Song emphasizing every word without being emotionally stirred.
- Ha Do Young’s (Jung Sung Il) life gets destroyed.
- Dong Eun’s mom reappears when Dong Eun is busy carrying out her revenge plan, so grab a Sprite or beer to see how this plays out.
- Joo Yeo Jeong will assist Moon Dong Eun with her revenge.
- The true value of Son Myeong Oh (Kim Gun Woo) will be revealed in Part 2.
The uploader revealed, “I realized that everything is connected and tied together from the part where the breadcrumbs start to unravel, and no character, setting, or scene appears trivial. It feels like all the characters are heading toward their own inglorious downfall. Now, I’m more curious about what will be left for Dong Eun after her revenge is over rather than the fate of the perpetrators.”
<더 글로리> 파트2 시사회 후기
1. 동은여정 대박 로맨스씬 있음
2. 동은이를 웃게 하는 유일한 사람 주여정 강현남
3. 윤소희가 생각보다 이 이야기의 뿌리임
4. 모든 얼굴 근육을 써서 표정 짓는 임지연과 동요 없이 한마디 한마디 죄의 무게를 실어 말하는 송혜교의 상반된 연기가 압권
— 취향 (@loverdramas) March 4, 2023